IACR Annual Membership
- The IACR Conference was held from March 24-26th 2021 and will return next year.
- We hope like everyone else that next year we can all meet each other face to face and will not make a decision on membership fees for 2022 until we know more.
- Please check back later in the year to find out more about membership fees.
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- As an affiliated National Society of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR), all individual IACR members benefit from full membership of the EACR with no further cost.
- The EACR provides a wide variety of services to support its community of members, including reduced registration fees for Congresses and Conferences (in-person or virtual), free registration to ‘Meet the Expert’ and ‘How to…’ webinars, facilitate communications and collaborations within the cancer research community, the opportunity to apply for bursaries and fellowships and join the EACR Book Club.
- Please visit www.eacr.org/membership
to find out more.
- If you are a current IACR member but not yet part of the EACR, you can contact the EACR Membership Department with confirmation of your IACR membership to get your EACR membership in place.
2021 Virtual Conference Prize Giving
Presented by Dr. Graham Pidgeon and Prof. Tracy Robson
Prof. Paddy G. Johnston 2020 Six Chosen Early Career Researchers
Eve O'Reilly, Ana Prakash, Karima Khalifa, Neil Conlon, Naomi Algeo, Shannon Nelson
We have a number of membership categories available. Find out which membership suits you.
2021 Virtual Conference
Our virtual conference from 24-26 March and was a huge success. It highlighted the spectrum of cancer science, medicine and research across the island of Ireland.
IACR Public Engagement
Would you like to know more about how we involve patients in research, our fundraising, and lay seminars?
for Cancer Research
9A Coolkill, Sandyford
Dublin 18, Ireland
+353 (0)295 8859
Irish Association for Cancer Research (IACR) is a registered charity on the Register of Charitable Organisations, Charities Regulator, 3 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 X5X0, Ireland.
Registered Charity Number (RCN): 20030117.
©Design by LetterEleven