IACR Annual Membership
- The IACR Conference was held from March 24-26th 2021 and will return next year.
- We hope like everyone else that next year we can all meet each other face to face and will not make a decision on membership fees for 2022 until we know more.
- Please check back later in the year to find out more about membership fees.
- If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an affiliated National Society of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR), all individual IACR members benefit from full membership of the EACR with no further cost.
- The EACR provides a wide variety of services to support its community of members, including reduced registration fees for Congresses and Conferences (in-person or virtual), free registration to ‘Meet the Expert’ and ‘How to…’ webinars, facilitate communications and collaborations within the cancer research community, the opportunity to apply for bursaries and fellowships and join the EACR Book Club.
- Please visit www.eacr.org/membership
to find out more.
- If you are a current IACR member but not yet part of the EACR, you can contact the EACR Membership Department with confirmation of your IACR membership to get your EACR membership in place.
Donate to Cancer Research
All donations to the IACR go directly towards supporting early-stage oncology scientific researchers in their work.
IACR 2023 Carer’s Bursary €300
Apply for funding towards additional costs of care while attending conference. Five Bursaries Available.
Registration/ Membership for IACR 2023
Registration for the 59th Annual Conference in the Radisson Blu hotel, Athlone is Now Open.
EACR Membership is Included
The IACR is an affiliated national society and its members benefit from full membership of the EACR.
Biomedical Session Abstracts
Deadline: Midnight, Friday, 20th January 2023
- Patrick Johnston Lay submission category is now closed
- Late Breaking Abstracts submitted to the Biomedical Sessions will be considered for Display Poster Presentation.
Social Nursing and Allied Health (SNAH) Abstracts
Deadline: Midnight, Monday, 9th January 2023
SNAH abstract submissions will remain open until Monday 9th January.
Please contact Sinead on: email@example.com
Irish Association for Cancer Research (IACR) is a registered charity on the Register of Charitable Organisations.
Registered Charity Number (RCN): 20030117